Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Awww @Former-Member thats so lovely of your son.  But I would expect kindness and thoughtfulness from any child of yours. Goodness does rub off. 😊🌷🌞🌹

Emelia 💞

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Emelia - it's not a 'rave' but it will do given how much of a mess i can be. btw I was just rereading and I really liked those images you posted the other day. Grief needs to be validated to move past andvou do that so well, thank you.
So many of images given me are wonderful, but one that stands out this week is the sunflower you posted @Faith-and-Hope and I can't quite put my finger on why, I know your mum liked sunflowers 🌻 and that they are symbolic of eternal life (where my girl awaits me) but I think it's the lighting, it seems to draw me into the picture, emotionally, toward the sun behind the flower with an overwhelming peace - thank you 🤗🔆💕
I need to put fresh flowers by her headstone today. Always a little Sunflower or two. Not easy, or necessary, just because i care, or something... I have no idea... 🤔 tradition maybe, I know she's not there, She's with God, and in spirit, not iin the ground,,
or bound to it anymore, Op, now I'm rambling. Wish me luck 🥀

❤️ @Former-Member ......

@Former-Member sitting with you hun, hoping today goes as good as it can for you.

💜💚💛

Lovely to hear about your kind words from your boy @Former-Member Heartwarming Heart

@Former-Member HeartSmiley Sad

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @ Faith-and-hope. @ Zoe7 @ Snowie @ Adge @ Em... What y'as up to tonight?
Zoe7 hoping your tooth has settled, think I read somewhere you're waiting root canal? 😧 Are your parents doing better?
I'm just watching 'The Dish' (background noise really, good music) . Had a friend visit with flowers this arvo, that was a surprise. Thanks for being here, putting up with me. Im Starting to feel I can exhale a little now 💙💙💙
@Eve7 how are you managing? 🥀🙏

@Former-Member 🌹

That was a nice surprise to get flowers from a friend today. 👍

We have both had lovely surprises today. 💖

Oh that is good that you finally feel you can breathe again. Its been such a difficult couple of weeks for you. 

What am I up to? Been watching TV in my unit, but about to turn out the light. And hopefully sleep. 

Hope you sleep well my friend. 

Emelia 💞💤

The Notifications are back on (working,) @Former-Member @Emelia8 

Yippee

I can finally find posts & threads.

Just when I have to go to bed now....

Oh well.

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Emily8 Oh, I forgot you were staying in units again. Bit of a break from him I guess. Make the most of it xox
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance