Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

GreysFan94
Casual Contributor

Useful apple apps

Hi all,

Just wanting to post some useful apps I've been using on my phone/iPad. 

1. worrytime

2. Niggle (kids helpline) 

3. Calm halm

4. worry time

5. DBT skills card

6. DBT daily

7. smiling mind

8. clear fear

9. beyond now

10. #reasons2

they help me. I hope they help you too

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Useful apple apps

Hi @GreysFan94 - thanks so much for sharing these! Its really great to hear about helpful apps when it comes to our welbeing and mental health so a big huge thank you 😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @GreysFan94 , thanks for the suggestions.

Are these all free please? I don't have any money on my iTunes/App Store and don't bother with the cards to get money for them anymore.

Also something I have on my iPad that I suggest is:

Happy Colour - a free Colour By Numbers App.

You can get achievements on there and there's so many pictures daily, even bonus ones on Facebook (go to their FB page and click the link then you get them, it's all free). Achievements can be things such as "colour 5 pictures". 

Something I'm currently finding useful is an app called Woebot - which is a chatting robot on your iphone or android phone that has learned CBT and can step you through some parts of the process. It's not perfect, but it's pretty darned good and it fills the gaps between psych appointments.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance