Skip to main content

Re: Really struggling with sleep

Thanks @Shaz51 @I just feel so tired but nothing happens 

awww @ArraDreaming , maybe a appt with the doctor to help you with some suggestions

how about watching a boring movie  xxx

The funny and ironic thing is last night I put on a “very boring podcast” which is meant to be so boring it makes you sleep….. I made it to the end and I was still awake I thought I don’t think this was meant to happen, I also switched podcasts half way through to a different episode because the first one was “too boring” that’s my adhd for you!

Tried to book online for my doctor today and he’s booked out until next Wednesday and I’m not sure if I can hold out for that long

Morning @ArraDreaming,

How are you travelling today? It sounds like you had a hard night.

Re. the GP appointment, is there another doctor you might be able to see at the same practice? 

The one that I see there is really good I could try anyone there I guess

I’m just really over it

I’m doing everything I can

I know what you mean, I for sure have my preferred GP at the practice I go to, but sometimes she's really busy (because she's good!) and I have to weigh up the urgency of my need to see a doctor with the doctors who are available. It's a call for you to make @ArraDreaming, but I hope you can get the help you need soon.

But the other people don’t know me it feels like
I have spent ages like years and never had a gp I actually like and feel listened until recently
I can try book in with someone else