Skip to main content

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Hugs @Dimity , @NatureLover , @Eve7 , @scruffypuffball , @tyme 

hope you feel better soon @NatureLover 😍

Hugs @NatureLover , sorry to hear things have gone a bit off track. How are you today?

Thinking of you.

This is for you @NatureLover 

IMG_5898.jpeg

Hi @Dimity, thanks - I feel OK so far after my iron infusion. No scary side effects yet. 

I wasn't sure whether you meant you were seeing your psychologist yesterday, or next week...I assume next week? I hope it goes well...

"Muddling on" - do you mean with your decluttering? Or everything? I hope you get some success...

My not-nice smoking neighbour has moved out, thankfully. The nasty yelling lady is still here though. We are having Open For Inspections for the empty unit, so I had to tidy and wash down my verandah and outdoor furniture. 

Good luck with your tasks today...

Thank you for thinking of me @Eve7 ❤

Thanks for your message @tyme  and for visiting 🙂

I'm still all over the place. 

Hugs @NatureLover ,

It must be hard to feel all over the place.

Does writing some of the thoughts down help?

Thanks, @tyme . 

I'm someone who writes and records a lot. Everything that happens, in fact. But I couldn't keep up with it all when I got sick, and got so behind I can't possible catch up on my records 😣 So I've kind of given up. Which definitely contributes to the out-of-control feeling 😣

The gap in your records must feel like a loss @NatureLover but perhaps when you're feeling better you'll ease back into it. I remember when you started journaling it felt difficult at first. Maybe you could talk to your psychologist about it as they might suggest a new angle or a fresh approach. 

I had a quiet day today. I did a lot of housework Friday. I had a memory lapse Thursday and forgot to pay for a bulk item at the supermarket so went back the next day and paid. Noone seemed to notice. I walked today after the weather cleared, and started an e-audiobook. Small things but I've been very low. 

I hope your new neighbours turn out to be nice. 

Awww @NatureLover ,

Just do what you can hun. 

Thinking back, when I used to keep a journal, I remember feeling something similar. I would record everything everyday, and then, all of a sudden, I got sidetracked... it was so hard to start writing again....

I hope things get better for you.

Thinking of you.