Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Hugs @Dimity , @NatureLover , @Eve7 , @scruffypuffball , @tyme 

hope you feel better soon @NatureLover 😍

Hugs @NatureLover , sorry to hear things have gone a bit off track. How are you today?

Thinking of you.

This is for you @NatureLover 

IMG_5898.jpeg

Hi @Dimity, thanks - I feel OK so far after my iron infusion. No scary side effects yet. 

I wasn't sure whether you meant you were seeing your psychologist yesterday, or next week...I assume next week? I hope it goes well...

"Muddling on" - do you mean with your decluttering? Or everything? I hope you get some success...

My not-nice smoking neighbour has moved out, thankfully. The nasty yelling lady is still here though. We are having Open For Inspections for the empty unit, so I had to tidy and wash down my verandah and outdoor furniture. 

Good luck with your tasks today...

Thank you for thinking of me @Eve7 ❤

Thanks for your message @tyme  and for visiting 🙂

I'm still all over the place. 

Hugs @NatureLover ,

It must be hard to feel all over the place.

Does writing some of the thoughts down help?

Thanks, @tyme . 

I'm someone who writes and records a lot. Everything that happens, in fact. But I couldn't keep up with it all when I got sick, and got so behind I can't possible catch up on my records 😣 So I've kind of given up. Which definitely contributes to the out-of-control feeling 😣

The gap in your records must feel like a loss @NatureLover but perhaps when you're feeling better you'll ease back into it. I remember when you started journaling it felt difficult at first. Maybe you could talk to your psychologist about it as they might suggest a new angle or a fresh approach. 

I had a quiet day today. I did a lot of housework Friday. I had a memory lapse Thursday and forgot to pay for a bulk item at the supermarket so went back the next day and paid. Noone seemed to notice. I walked today after the weather cleared, and started an e-audiobook. Small things but I've been very low. 

I hope your new neighbours turn out to be nice. 

Awww @NatureLover ,

Just do what you can hun. 

Thinking back, when I used to keep a journal, I remember feeling something similar. I would record everything everyday, and then, all of a sudden, I got sidetracked... it was so hard to start writing again....

I hope things get better for you.

Thinking of you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance