Skip to main content
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Living with Loneliness

Thats just lovely @PeppyPatti 😍🤗

Your superpower shines through!

And your post has brought a big smile here, because it's lovely to be seen and valued, as I see and value you with all your empathy and compassion that you bring! 🌺💜

I love that pic youve shared, too... is that Aurora Borealis, or Aurora Australis if I may ask?😊

Ummmm @Former-Member 

I go online look up the best photographs and download them that I think look beautiful. X

Former-Member
Not applicable

It’s beautiful @PeppyPatti ☺️💜🌺

I think (but may be wrong) that that particular atmospheric discharge is the Northern Lights, otherwise known as Aurora Borealis NASA’s easy explanation of these phenomenon which I like very much because it’s all the info about how they work 🙂🌺

I hope you like it! 🌺💜☺️

So just lost another post if it turns up anywhere- let me know! Too slow and too many interruptions 

hope all well with everyone 

I’m sitting somewhere for a rest! Chest pain again 

Thinking about you @Doldip15 

IMG_2039.jpeg

@Doldip15 sounds very frustrating! If you want any assistance or want me to look into the issue feel free to email us via team@saneforums.org 😉

Oh wow. This is how I feel I will read later tonight 

Thankyou 💞🌹❣️

Re: Loneliness

hi @PeppyPatti i do meditation classes, once a week, and i have at times done "therapy" groups - which were ususlly on a topic, teaching coping skills etc.

i am interested in mindfulness but recently getting into meditation - i love it

it helps me sleep

my neighbours aren't great - well one in particular annoys me - its a small little street i live in 

i have a nice neighbour next door who is always fixing his car - he's lovely

my friends are nice

re the loneliness of men in their 30s and 40s - a lot of people feel they are looking for something perfect and really just avoiding intimacy. i'd say i'm in the same boat 

hi @tyme thank you for offering extra support, i appreciated that!

feeling lonely tbh

my friend ended her friendship with me - via email.... its quite the experience. 

i'm here, hurting..

@EternalFlower there's some free Headspace mindfulness stuff (guided meditation) on YouTube.

If anyone has netflix, there's a full Headspace course on there. I did it last week. It was super helpful & easy to follow.