Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Today is the anniversary of...

Thanks for your reply @Owlunar

I am hoping I have enough things in place to get through the day.

It's sounds like you're doing all of the right things @Snowie and that you're supported which is so important. Reaching out early is a great idea. Lean on the forum if you want to and it's helpful. There will be a caring crew around you ready to listen or help you take your mind off it if you'd like. You've got this, and when it feels like you don't, there are people to help you until you feel you do again ❤

(Yay for ink too! I am already planning my next one. And the one after. And maybe the one after it haha 😊)

Thanks @CheerBear

I will probably be on here even if I don't say much, just having the attachment somewhere helps Heart

And yes yay for ink!!

It's great to have a plenty of things set up for the day @Snowie

But be flexible - if one doesn't work or another doesn't fit - or whatever - and fall into an ocean of tears - that's okay - let it happen

That morning in Canberra - I was so far away from home and had to fly back - I cried and cried but I guess the big plan was always getting home that day -

I wonder - that sunset I saw from the plane - I have never seen one like it before or since - and the sun set through different layers of atmosphere like a brilliant Christmas decoration and let a tear drop remain until the last moment.

I have thought it was my son - sending me a message - maybe it was or maybe it wasn't but I can think what I like about it and I choose to believe - it's the kind of thing he would have done

I hope your day is the best it can be

Dec

The crescebt moon and the stars come out after sunset SnowieThe crescebt moon and the stars come out after sunset Snowie

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance