Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hey Hon Heart I thought you may have had a late night - especially knowing it was photoshop and you need to concentrate on it when you are doing it. It sounds like you are doing well with it though so that is great. @Faith-and-Hope 

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member Been doing giraffe today - his head is nearly finished - I put his eyes in today and have done one coat of white over the newspaper. Just one more coat to go but will need what is there to dry a bit first. I also did some more work on his front legs - figured I have redone all of him so I may as well shape the legs a bit more than we originally did. I will work on his legs and the last coat of his head tomorrow or Sunday - depending on how dry he gets overnight.

My sister came around with her dog this afternoon and that was a really nice surprise. She hasn't been around for weeks - mainly because it has been too wet to have our babies outside - but today has been clear so they could run around outside. It is supposed to be clear tomorrow as well so I will be able to get the grass mowed - that is the plan anyway Smiley Surprised

Gotta clean up all the toys (my sister's dog loves to pull them out and play with them). He also pulled out one of Cat's beds and Toby's from the bedroom ended up halfway up the hallway - naughty boy lol It was kinda cute though and it did make me laugh - so that was a really good thing. 

Going to be a clean up night for me tonight but I need to do tjat so I can have the next couple of days to do school work. Planning on getting it all sorted tonight also so I can get stuck into the planning tomorrow (still haven't unpacked my bag from the last day of last term Smiley Surprised

Hope you get an early night tonight @Faith-and-Hope and can get some energy back to enjoy the weekend. Very much thinking of you too @Former-Member  Love and hugs Heart

Oh no Smoky today @Shaz51 I'll give Cat an extra hug from you then my sister 😺

It will be nice for you and Mr Shaz to get out and take some photos - will you go tomorrow or Sunday?

It is not great that your mum is not healing well but good that they are keeping her in for another couple of days until it does. She is in the best place to get that ongoing care so she will be better when she returns home Heart

i know my sisteri miss smoky soo much @Zoe7 

tomorrow morning Mr shaz wants to go

yes mum is in the best place @Zoe7  hopeflly monday xx

It will be lovely to get out tomorrow and enjoy a bit of nature @Shaz51 Hope you can post some of the photos Smiley Very Happy

Cat is outside tonight - she has been sleeping in her cave or in her room most nights but it is not raining and a little warmer than it has been for a few weeks. No doubt she will be in as the temperature begins to drop from now on though. Toby is of course snuggled up next to me. He loved seeing my sister today - got plenty of snuggles from her 🐶

Hi @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Former-Member @BlueBay Heart

A bit tired here

I attended the day program today, it was a bit scaring for me

I had family visiting the last few days

What program was it @oceangirl ?

Reach program @Zoe7 

ohhh Toby , i need lots of cuddles at the moment xxx @Zoe7 awwwwww

I thnk illke just to stay in bed tomorrow my sister

Hugs my sisters @Shaz51 @oceangirl ❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance