Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB @Gazza75 @Meowmy @Ant7 @BryanaCamp @Shaz51  I had usual porridge this morning then after walk had some nuts (some were walnuts .... thought of you Gazza75) and then for lunch had wholemeal sandwhich with salad and avocado :).

@Meowmy  that sounds absolutely delicious!! did you know the Queen is looking for a chef who can cook exotic meals accomodation catered for. Maybe you should apply Smiley Wink. Me and kidults will have the remaing veggie curry. will have to cook up somemore tomorrow :).

aww thats King Julien hes silly yet dismissive/evil tendencies/totally into himself lol esp on King Julien Show but hes also on Penguins of Madagascar @greenpea  lol

me and @Bill16 are coming over for that @Meowmy  sounds delicious Cat Happy

@greenpea  nice one, beautiful pea, enjoy and take care.

@TAB @Bill16  you are welcome to have dinner with me, haha

Thanks @Gazza75 

@TAB Sorry Funny Man, but I was making a joke about a Japanese children's cartoon animation and an American Beat Poet's most famous "work".  Friieeessscchhhhh went over ya head Tabsy.  

Smiley Tongue

Gentle nudge .... still being friendly ....

Smiley Happy

I used to worry nobody would appreciate my jokes, but have had enough positive reinforcement over last 10 years not to take .... others not getting it ..... personally ....

Smiley Happy

Last night on  train station a lovely young Pakistan mum was totally cracking up about my estimation of world politics ...she tried to explain it to her hubby. Maybe there are girl jokes???

As I had been the butt of too much humour in another life... I decided it was MY TURN to crack a few jokes ... not particularrly pointed ... but female comedians in Australia are a newer things .... not so the lovelable larrikin .... aaaaahhhh wot yoo guys can get away with .... lil finger wave ....norty norty.

Smiley Tongue

Yep there goes that tongue again.

But still overall I am glad I did find my funny bone ... and sometimes we do that by watching others do it and learning to roll with the rough and tumble.

Take Care mate

Smiley Happy

Give him meat meant all that ? No, no idea @Appleblossom

We can all be a bit flippant @TAB 

WIth that post I was responding to your steak and chips and tease about spinach ...rather than our spag bol .. and (w)rapping it into your comment re flippancy.

The Howl post was earlier .... just me being funny in my mind ...thought Japanese anime and Beat poets were a funny combination... sorry you did not get it.

Never mind ....

You have told me off for being teachery or explaining ... but when we are too brief ... lots can get lost in translation.

..too much assumed knowledge? @Appleblossom  and re female funny, the things that come out of virgininia triolis mouth on abc breakfast are just not funny but no one tells her as she is female, and then she gets overcomfortable and says things a guy would get sued for, just nasty and not funny

not saying thats you, just that some people arent funny and somepeople claim sometimes funny(?) people like me are therefore funny all the time who knows

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance