Skip to main content

Re: Does anyone want to talk

Haha true @Jynx come here organise our place if you want lol

Ahahaha @ArraDreaming you know what? I dunno about you but when it comes to tidying my own place it's like, bonkers hard. But helping someone else to sort through stuff and clean out a space? I'd actually be so down! So long as I had company, I think it makes a difference to be able to chat and banter along the way. 

Hahah true, also an adhd hack for cleaning, organising or getting ready to go out is setting a timer
Nothing springs me into action like the impeding sound of an alarm going off and the countdown when it gets to less then a minute
I have barely been late to work since I started doing it
It’s like giving yourself anxiety and panic to start your day but if it works…. @Jynx

Aye true @ArraDreaming - I had a couple nights of decluttering last week where I set a 15 minute timer, then switch back n forth between gaming and cleaning whenever it went off. Actually really helped, cos it provided structure, and something to look forward to! It also meant if I got stuck (like you know the whole, "Where should I put this thing? I need to put it in this place, but that thing is in the way, and I can't move that thing until I clear out the other space, and I can't do that until I finish doing all the..." blah blah etc. etc., then I realise I've been staring at the wall for 5 minutes 🤣), I'd have something to break my focus up and then when I'd come back to it I usually have an answer. 

So like it might take twice as long but has also been half as stressful so, shrug? If it ain't broke... 😋 

@Ru-bee
Nicki is on work cover,her day at work with me resulted in a vet visit all before 10am no job site for her for a little while

Oh no @ArraDreaming Poor Nicky, what happened?

Human workcover is enough of a pain to sort out, I wonder what pet workcover will be like 😂

Haha yeah I don’t think that exists she’s my responsibility 🫤
Stood on a nail
@Ru-bee poor thing

Ouch! Good thing she's got you there taking care of her @ArraDreaming 

How was the rest of school holidays? Are the kids back at school this week?

Yeah poor puppy @Ru-bee yeah kids back this week one at school then the younger two are at either kindy or care just part time

Back into routine

Evening @ArraDreaming - just saw your lil pupper has had a rough day! She doing ok now, you guys back home?