Skip to main content

Re: Does anyone want to talk

@Jynx yep home and resting
She does not like the bandage one bit
I told her no more work for a little while and now she is glaring at me

Ahaha and they say our pets can't understand us @ArraDreaming  - I absolutely reckon they can at LEAST infer our meaning from our tone. 

Aww poor baby! And missing out on work too. Is she being a bit of a sook, or is she acting as though she was not just wounded and wanting to bounce around and play? 

She’s being a sook @Jynx lol just glaring at me and grumbling

@ArraDreaming aww darlin! 

Was the vet bill alright? They can get pretty nasty high hey. 

we got it on a payment plan no way we could pay it all up front
we need an animal version of Medicare…. @Jynx

Yeah I've had to do the same @ArraDreaming - and you're so right! Our little fur babies deserve medicare too! Tax dollars to the puppies! No more deforestation, only de-lousing! Hahaha

anyway aside from that how was your day @Jynx

Pretty meh @ArraDreaming didn't sleep well. Then Razz decided he didn't want to come back inside after the sun went down, so I have been literally herding cats... never a fun task lol. Yourself? 

Just read about poor Nicky @ArraDreaming I hope she is okay. My vet also helps me out by allowing me to pay the bills off. They have also called me previously when I have been unwell to see how I am so they are a lovely clinic all around.

@Jynx Clover comes running when I call her when she is outside - she really thinks she is a dog lol Toby on the other hand only comes when he wants to but he is never far from my side so if I am inside and he is outside - it doesn't last long. Our fur babies are funny little creatures hey!

@Ru-bee 👋

@Zoe7 she was not a happy camper when I said no you can’t come to work with me today!!