Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

,,cant believe its 12 already, guess went to shops 10 ish , dunno @Meowmy  about to hit the wall here re nap o clock. will stay up to finish silverside and have lemon drink been steeping lol  boiling water, lemon and ginger teabag, 1/4 lemon zested then cut up

Sweet @TAB 

Got footy on here in about an hour. I've been slack this week - it Is a home game but I Ain't going lol

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @Bill16 @Jacques 

I am on my way to my best friend’s house. Bus, train, bus. Her daughter’s carer is going to give me a lift to the workshop where I left my car. She lives about 40 minutes from me by car. Then this arvo going to put lotto on and get few things from shops

A big day out @Oaktree  🙂

I wouldn't bother putting the lotto on though - I'm going to win it! lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds good @Oaktree 

this lemon drink is the sh!t @StuF  hey 

bed time here lol @Meowmy 

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @Jacques @Bill16 

Best news of all is that I am having roast leg of lamb tomorrow. Yum can’t wait 

@Oaktree sounds a good weekend for you. Enjoy

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, just had fish for lunch. Nothing much on this weekend. Nice to relax ha ha

@Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Jacques @Bill16 

Best friend has asked me to stay this afternoon and help her with her daughter as her carer isn’t feeling well. So I guess lotto and shops will have to wait 

@Bill16 What is these Descendants you speak of?
Sorry it’s my ADHD. I need context for everything. Band? Movie? Song? Documentary? TV Series?
G