Skip to main content

Re: My special place

I know @Snowie , crazy aye 

We asked yesterday but she said we have to go through a  GP that knows you 

That is totally impossible as in a small town you get new doctors come in and out all the time 

And the 2 regular doctors are booked out for months at a time 

That must make things even harder for you @Shaz51 

Seems like you are stuck without a way out.

@Snowie the forums do certainly help you feel less alone. MI can feel quite isolating. I don’t watch much news either, it frustrates me what the world has come to, so many people are suffering horrific things 😞.

I do watch TV shows with my mum and sis, but a lot of the time I end up watching cat videos, the algorithms recommend them to me 🐈😹.

Interacting with people can be a good distraction but also exhausting when you have to pretend, I feel that deeply.

@Shaz51 that sounds so invalidating😞. Mr Shaz deserves all the help he can get. One shouldn’t need to advocate to get access to supports

I agree @creative_writer , @Snowie xx

I like animal videos @creative_writer they are great aren't they,  hubby watches them every day 

@Shaz51 animals are so cute and funny. I send videos to my sister all the time, uplifts my mood each time 💖

Good morning @creative_writer @NatureLover 

I hope both of you are doing well today.

Morning @Snowie , how are you going today ☺️ 

So so @Shaz51 

Have you got any plans for today?

No plans for today @Snowie 

Feeling a bit numb at the moment 

Mr shaz wants to mow S1 lawn but it has been raining 🌧 until today and they say rain is coming back tomorrow 

Ground might still be too wet 

And it takes an hour to get there 

Numb is understandable @Shaz51 You have been through so much lately. I hope you have been able to do some nice things for yourself.

Thats a long way to mow a lawn @Shaz51