Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Sounds like a really tough day @Snowie and I think your mother is very fortunate she has you for a daughter.

💜💜💜💜💜

Thanks @Eve7 @creative_writer 

I am just done. I have nothing left.

I've just told the whole story again to hubby.

Don’t have much words to add @Snowie  but I have read, understand and hope that you sleep well tonight and are well rested when you wake in the morning. 

Thanks @Bow 

I know you are going through a lot right now too.

Just don't have the mental energy to support anyone at the moment.

Hard enough trying to support myself.

@Snowie sitting with you 💖🫂

Gosh, no wonder you were completely done yesterday @Snowie ! I'm glad your aunt is there, taking some pressure off you in having to support your mother. 

Oh gosh, the next appt is a 4 hour appt?! 😮

There is no pressure to support anyone else on here - please just take care of yourself. 

Sending 💙 and wishes for you...

Good morning @NatureLover @creative_writer 

Wishing you both a good start to your weekend.

Did take some extra meds (which was allowed) last night, but slept like a log!! Still a lot in my head but at least feeling a little refreshed.

Sending love to you both 💕💕

So pleased to hear you had a good sleep finally and feel a bit refreshed @Snowie ! 🙂 💙

What do you have on this weekend? I'm just at home all weekend which is my favourite place. Plus it's sunny this weekend 🙂

Not much on either @NatureLover Will just be at home for most of it. Like you, it's my favourite place.

Need to go to the supermarket today. Hopefully it's not too busy.

Glad you can stay home this weekend, apart from the supermarket. Hope you don't run into anyone you know 🤞

I'm like you, I need to know what's on in advance, so I can psych up for it. 

Hoping today can just be quiet and gentle for you and your thoughts aren't too loud @Snowie  💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance