Skip to main content

Re: My special place

Hi @Snowie 🙂💖. I hope you enjoy your tea, had mixed vegetables with avocado and leb bread

@Snowie  Sorry things feel relentless 😢 That puts more pressure on 😢

Thinking of you every day and hoping you can cope OK 💙

Good morning @NatureLover @creative_writer 

Hoping your day is going well.

Stuck at home again (my own doing) Guess one positive is I had a shower and got dressed!!

Sending you lots of love @Snowie 

💜💜💜

Oh @Eve7 

How are you going? Are you in hospital? (Only if you want to answer)

No not in yet @Snowie but seeing pdoc in the morning. No bed in private last night but there is now as admissions just called asking me to arrive at 12.30 tomorrow. They’re going to ring me back after I see pdoc.

ECT is to start on Friday but I haven’t agreed to it yet. My life is sh*t.

How was your day?

Just one day at a time @Eve7 

Maybe tomorrow after your pdoc might be the best. At least it is something that you and your pdoc can discuss tomorrow. Hoping you can talk to him about the ECT too.

I guess if you do go tomorrow it won't be a forced admission.

Please know we are here for you. Also thanks for the reply.

My day was ok. Still doing things I shouldn't but I don't know how else to cope atm.

The SW just cancelled again on me. Not coming tomorrow now. Why do I bother. Another person that just doesn't care. Why should I. There is something wrong with me.

Ohhh hugs @Snowie ❤️❤️

Oh no @Snowie that is really rough 🥺

I could go ahead and say that it's not at all a reflection of you, but I imagine your brain might disagree with that sentiment. It's hard to try to believe otherwise when it feels like further evidence to the contrary. 

Do you have a way of contacting them, maybe let them know that this has let you down, and at a time where support feels pretty dang crucial?