Skip to main content

Re: My special place

@Snowie nothing wrong with you hun. It’s rough when an appointment is cancelled. Sitting with you 💖🫂

@Jynx @Shaz51 

I don't even know why I bother. I try and do the right thing and open up to them and it just gets thrown back in my face. How can it be support when you never see them. 

I have their mobile that I can message, but why bother. They have already said they aren't coming. Whatever I say won't change it. Just not worth their time.

@creative_writer they cancelled last week too. Why won't they do it again. 

I'm so done. 

They don't care so I don't either.

No point in anything.

I’m sorry @Snowie that is so unfair. You need that support and it’s wrong that you have someone so unreliable. I just don’t know what to say. We can have a cuppa together

@Eve7 thank you hon, but you have enough to worry about. 

I'm not worth it. I just don't want to navigate all of this sh*t. 

Not worth the trouble. 

I really hope tomorrow goes ok and things get sorted out. 

Please take care of you.

@Snowie I’m sorry it’s been cancelled again. You deserve to get the support you need. Have you spoken to your SW about reliability. Everyone deserves to have their time respected

Sorry @Snowie ❤️❤️

You are worth every ounce of "trouble" @Snowie. Please stay safe.

I may be off line for a while but I care about you xox

Saw the gp this morning. She asked how I was going. I started to tell her but just ended up saying I'm ok. Just got what I needed and got out.

Keep telling myself I just need to get over this SW crap. However it just reaffirms my thoughts about myself. Still can't get through a day.

Anyway, I hope everyone is going ok.

@Snowie you are worth more than you realise 💖🫂. You do not deserve to have an unreliable SW