Skip to main content

Re: My special place

Obviously my SW doesn't care. If they did they wouldn't have cancelled more than once. Just have to deal with it and try and cope. Not that my coping skills are good atm.

How are you going @creative_writer?

@Snowie your self worth does not lie on your SW. I know it’s hard to believe in yourself, but you are so special to me 💖🫂.

I’m a bit scatterbrained as usual. I’m still learning about my ND brain. The risk of going on stimulants is too high with my bipolar, so figuring out ways around coping with my ADHD symptoms

I'm sorry you are going through all of this @creative_writer I hope you are able to find coping skills that help you.

A friend of ours lost a friend in an accident the other day. Is it wrong to wish that it was me.

@Snowie I’m getting there.

It is natural to want to escape when things feel rough. Suicidal ideation is more common than you may realise

I know it's common @creative_writer I know lots of us have it. 

I just don't know how much more I can cope with it.

I have a support system in place that doesn't seem to care. It feels like I am banging my head against a wall.

@Snowie sometimes we have to keep trying. You deserve to get all the support you need. I just hope with time you are able to find it. We are always here for you 💖🫂

I'm tired of trying, of myself, of being needy.

I'm tired of trying to exist. I'm tired of being that person on here.

I think it's better if I go.

I really hope things work out for you hon. You deserve to be happy.

@Snowie I don’t think you’re being needy. We all have needs as human beings. You deserve all the happiness and everything from the world. Sitting with you 💖🫂

Hey @Snowie ,

We recognise it's a difficult time for you for now, but we know things can and do get better. 

We appreciate you and everything you do on the forums. 

Just by knowing you are here is special.

Hugs

@Snowie wrote:

The SW just cancelled again on me. Not coming tomorrow now. Why do I bother. Another person that just doesn't care. Why should I. There is something wrong with me.

OMG @Snowie , that SW is the pits! Can you complain to their manager?! They are the problem, not you! 

Good on you for coping however you can. 

I hope today is a bit better...sending lots of care 💙