Skip to main content

Re: My special place

@Snowie 🤗💓 I hope you hear back from the hospital on an admission date. Sitting with you 

So glad it was such a smooth process @Snowie  and you are safe and cared for.  💕

Take it easy @Snowie .

I'm glad you didn't have to wait until next week for the admission.

So they have groups and everything that you can attend?

I’m just trying to catch up on everything and trying to be a better friend @Snowie 

Im so sorry you are struggling so much. I’m sorry that you are in hospital but it does sound like it’s the best place for you to be. I hope you can accept the support that is offered. 

Thinking of you

Hi all

Today's been a hard day so far so certainly in the right place. Not much sleep last night. Did attend an art group this morning which was really confronting but very insightful. Made me ask some hard questions to myself.

They have groups on all during the week which you can attend. Will try to get to some. I'm not much of a people person so will see how I go.

The nurses so far seem nice and feels like I can approach them which is good.

My pdoc has given me some leave if I want it. Might try and get out this afternoon if I feel ok. There is a dog park close by so can always just go,sit and watch some dogs having fun!!

I hope you are all going ok. 

Am trying to stay up,to date with how you are all going 💕

Hey @Snowie, great news that you have some leave and can go to the park and watch some doggos running around! Thanks for keeping the community updated 🙂 Take care RiverSeal