Skip to main content

Re: My special place

Hi @tyme 

nice to 'see' you too. I haven't been around as much lately.

I had 10 sessions of ECT as an inpatient so that was 3 a week. That certainly helped. I think it also helped just being in there and focusing on my MH. When I was admitted I was in a pretty dark place mentally, so I think anything would have helped. Even my psych thought hospital was a good idea, and she normally doesn't favor it. I only got out last Saturday.

So today was the first ECT session as an outpatient. So I guess just doing one every 4 weeks will have a different effect on me. Hopefully I still go in the right direction.

Since being home I have been on a cleaning spree, doing everything I normally would have done if I was home. Also been cooking the kids favourite meals. H can cook but not like me!! I think just getting back into the swing of things can be hard, so just trying to get back to what I call 'the norm'.

LOL @Snowie . I'm sure they all miss you - and your cooking. 

Home sounds amazing. I'll pop over for some tea? e-tea?

It's raining heavily here. Do you have any plans for the weekend?

I actually love cooking @tyme If I'm having a bad day it is one of the things that can help me settle down. I don't cook many sweets, but lots of different meals. Tonight I cooked Pad Thai, last night it was fried rice and pepper steak. Tomorrow I was going to do a batch of sausage rolls.

You can always pop over for some tea. There is always some left overs!

It's been raining a lot here too. Meant to rain lots tomorrow too.

Not many plans for the weekend. I think tomorrow might be a baking day, especially if it is wet.

Both kids working on the weekend too.

Have you got any plans for the weekend?

I'm not too sure what I'm doing tomorrow yet, nor over the weekend. It depends on the weather @Snowie 

Baking? Nice!

@tyme I hope you find something to do over the weekend and the weather turns out alright.

Have a good weekend 😁

I'll be taking the kids (and dog) to this dog park I recently found. It's a huge park and very close to me @Snowie 

I can smell the beautiful smells coming from your kitchen 🙂 

I hope you, the kids and the dog had a good time at the dog park @tyme 

I hope today is just as good for you.