Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Im sure your pdoc can do something @Snowie. He entrusts you, his patient, to receive professional, competent support and if that hasn’t occurred he would surely want to know.

I’ve been lucky with a consistent pdoc when I go to hospital but that won’t be happening again as she has left. I have to meet a new hospital pdoc next week if I want to continue being visited by the mh nurse. It’s all too much for me right now.

Thinking of you hon 💜💜💜

I hope the new pdoc is nice @Eve7  It's hard when we finally trust someone and then it's taken away from us. I think continuing with the MH nurse is a good idea hon. You have been through so much lately, you deserve that extra support.

I'm sure my pdoc would want to know. Not sure what he can do.

The prn is helping a bit but I cant stop the tears. I still don't know why I care.

I guess it's good no one else is home at the moment.

I think you should say something to someone about your SW @Snowie  could you contact the hospital you were in and try and track down what service he is from or something? 
you do not deserve the way he is treating you. It’s very unprofessional. 

If he had turned up all the times he was meant to, it would be over by now anyway @Bow. The 12 sessions would have already finished. So why bother. I guess the only reason is so it doesn't happen to others.

It's too late now. What's done is done. 

How many times did he actually turn up @Snowie ?

I’d still be letting them know at the hospital you didn’t receive your allocated 12 visits @Snowie  so they’re not keeping inaccurate records of your care.

His only turned up 5 times in 15 weeks @Bow 

How can I form a trusting relationship with that. How can I not take it personally. 

I don't need this. How much can you take before it pushes you over the edge

He won't care. His getting paid whether he turns up or not. Why would he care. Im just another number. 

@Eve7 yeah I know I should let them know.

Hi @Snowie @Eve7 @Bow , 

Sorry to hear this is happening @Snowie 

Hey @tyme  how are you this chilly afternoon?

@tyme 

how do you trust people when they just don't give a damm? They are meant to be the one's we turn to. To be able to unload on.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance