Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

You get better support from your dog @Snowie 

Hi @tyme, cloudy and grey here in Qld but not cold.

I’ve been indoors mostly so I haven’t felt the cold yet @Bow . What’s been happening today? Anything special?

Great to see you all. Been busy for me. Once the covid goes away, then it's life back to normal. I'm only just trying to scoff down some food now lol @Snowie @Eve7 @Bow @NatureLover 

Winter solstice coming up. It's sooooo dark in the mornings now.

How’s the covid @tyme ? Mild? Or have you been unwell? 

I woke this morning not feeling 100% and felt like I was coming down with something. Haven’t got any worse as of yet…. Been using oils today. Hopefully they help. 

had to pop to the shops briefly this morning and then went to my friends house to get her to guarantor my daughters passport. Just been at home the rest of the day. Started my Lego tuxedo cat. 

@Bow you've inspired me to keep building some of my lego succulents tonight, I've had the box sitting on my desk for the past few weeks but I just keep forgetting to set aside time. I just looked up the lego tuxedo cat set and it looks so cute. 

Oh yay @Ru-bee !  The succulents are great, so is the tiny plant set. I absolutely love Lego! I’m not sure where I’m going to put anymore sets, but I’ll keep building. 
the cat is super cute… wish it was a ginger one though. 

just going to go

given in

have a good night

I’m sorry todays been so hard @Snowie  and this issue with your SW has taken such a toll on you. 
I hope you’re ok? And your taking care of yourself tonight 💕

@Snowie I hope you are safe 💖🫂. I hope you sleep well tonight

@Snowie wrote:

So at 11:45 the SW messaged me and told me that he couldn't make it today. He was meant to come about 12 noon.

What have I done wrong? 

Obviously I am just another number and not someone to care about. Obviously I am just not worth it.

Why should I even care, it's not as if he is a permanent support anyway.

Done

I am so mad at that SW for you, @Snowie ! He is more damage than help! 

And you haven't done anything wrong. That SW should be reported as incompetent. 

I agree, you could cancel the rest of the sessions. 

I hope you managed to sleep last night and are safe 🤞

Sending lots of care and 💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance