Skip to main content

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

Hey @Fluttershy1, I can understand how you feel and that can be tough to feel that way. You are not a burden on the Forums, and you have some strong connections here. We are all here to support you and listen when you have something to share. Please stay connected here and the community will support you! It takes resilience and strength to share your story and you demonstrated that here. RiverSeal ❤️

Ended back up in emergency @Former-Member - I had an episode, feeling very out of all sorts…. I’m safe though

Thanks @RiverSeal - it means a lot, I’m going through alot right now. 

Hope you are going ok @Fluttershy1 

Sitting here with you 💗💗

@Fluttershy1 I sincerely hope things get better for you, it’s a shame you have to keep fighting to access supports. Keep advocating for yourself hun, you deserve every bit of support 💖

It’s ok sweetness, you do what you gotta do @Fluttershy1 🌺💜

like @RiverSeal has kindly said, we are here for you, and you have such strength in you to keep trying - something I admire and respect so much dearest 💜🙂🌺

holding space, gentleness, kindness, softness, while sitting with you 💜💜🌺

I’m struggling @Snowie - in emergency under a police section 

@creative_writer - back again on a police section in emergency, they don’t know what

to do With me. 

@Former-Member - things are hard, I was bought in on a police section, can’t leave, everything is overwhelming. I’m safe 

Hearing you @Fluttershy1 

I hear how hard things are at the moment. Please get the support you need at this time.

You deserve to be supported.