Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: The absolute horror that my life currently is.

@Anastasia 

I would really love to answer. I just am not able to. I am going to reply to a post in Happy New Years from shining star so that may be able to tell you some more news. I am not sure what I am going to write yet though. xx

@Zoe7 

Sorry to hear about your teeth. They can be really painful. Thank you for sending lots of love. I hope this pain you are in starts to go really soon. 

@Peri 

Not travelling so well. It has only been five days. Thank you for checking in. The light I think will take quite some time to find. 

Powderfinger x

@Anastasia 

If you have anything to contribute here, I would appreciate it. 

I got an email from Rachel today. It was basically to say that she realises I may be under some financial stress at the moment if I have not found a housemate yet. I am paying some things back to her that was putting on her account. I am ahead with one thing and up to date with the other. The one I am up to date with is $40 remaining and the other I am ahead with does not need another payment till June this year. 

She said she is going to pay the $40 and not to worry about it and the other I can just start paying again in June. 

She closed it off by saying I wish you well on your healing. 

Actually it is probably not really right that I ask for your feedback. You possibly would not know anymore than I do. I understand if you can't provide any. 

I got in touch with an organisation here last week where I live. I have an appointment next week to go and talk about the trouble I am having with running the financial side of a business and what my goals are. (I want to buy a home) It is called money business. If they find I need more help they will refer me to their financial advisor. 

This other step is I am going to see a therapist. Not the type of therapist who digs in deep into your layers and wants to take you back into your past though. I told them it is not what I want and it is mostly what is stopping me from going. I am still very hesitant about it though. I know I need help sorting through such complexities and difficult emotions, talking about things that have happened. I am definitely not me, I actually dont remember me, I cant think about me during the relationship, I ahve very little understanding or insight why I feel what I feel and I actually cannot figure any of it out.  I have realised I cannot do it on my own because its just too far gone. One has been recommended to me by this organisation. I still have a very very long way to go. I guess it is a start. I will mkae inquiries once my head has been able to get around it properly. xx

Both sound like really good steps in the right direction hun!!

How are you? 

I have had you in my thoughts @Powderfinger 🤗

I'm off on a week away from Monday so wanted to touch base as I'll have limited access. I hope you get this before then. Love and hugs xox

@Anastasia 

Not great. Been a hard two days so have stayed offline.  I understand you are going away and you will have lomited access. Tag me when you get back from being away. love you. 

Powderfinger

I'm sorry you're not great. Thank you for letting me know you saw my message x

Thinking of you beautiful. Keep tagging if you update as I do care and I'm interested to know how you are.

Love and hugs @Powderfinger 🤗💞🌸💐

@Anastasia 

Thank you for your message. I've decided I'm not going to do updates for a while. I have to sort me out because this is getting out of control and I'm really not liking it. I have to get on with my life. The relationship is over, I've accepted it and I just cannot keep going the way I am. Updating here is helpful. However, I also have to get off the computer and get back into society at a pace I can manage. Thus path I'm on right now is not healthy. 

Enjoy your holiday. 

Much love 

Powderfinger

@Anastasia 

Just saying hi. I didn't tag you at all this week in anything because I knew you went on holidays. I hope it has been enjoyable. 

Hi beautiful, how are you doing? @Powderfinger 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance