Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Very overwhelmed

Thank you. So nice of you to check in on me . 🌺🌺🌺

Hi again @Kitten - if you type in @and then begin typing the name it will come up in a drop-down box for you to highlight - tagging that way will mean I get the message through an email as well as a notification - sometimes I work from emails as it is easier for me to keep up that way.

Take your time to read through the links that @Faith-and-Hope gave you - when you are ready - there is no rush.

For now I am just happy to sit and chat with you Smiley Happy

I have been on the forum most of the day - had a break this afternoon and now back for a while before a night of sport starts for me and a few others here. Do you like sport? - I know a lot of people don't and that is quite okay

I am not a real sporty person. What sport do you play? 

I don't play any sports now @Kitten - too many injuries and one to my neck which stopped me playing anything many years ago. There could have been more permanent damage if I continued to play so I had to give up. i played a lot of different sports but my main ones were softball, basketball and tennis. Now I just love watching sport especially football and soccer - two sports I am pretty passionate about and always have been since a child.

What do you like to do - any hobbies or interests?

I love gardening and my cats. @Zoe7 I also like to paint even though I am not great at it! Lol. 

Nice tagging @Kitten Smiley Very Happy

We have threads here for all those things. Here are the links to:

the gardening thread - The Community Garden,

the cat thread - EVERYTHING CATS!!

the art thread - Through One's Eyes

the craft thread - Craft Corner

Check them out when you get a chance - they are more social threads and anyone is able to, and encourage, to post whatever they like on those threads. It will also be another way that is social for you to get to know other members.

They look great @Zoe7

there is so much on here I don’t know about. I will have a look.

There really are many, many threads - I did actually do a count one day and stopped at 4000 - have a good look around the forum and if you have any questions I am more than happy to try to answer them for you. I can even tag you in to a couple of threads that I am more active on if you would like to join in with us - would love to have you chat along with us but it is entirely up to you - I also do not want to overload you as I know you were not feeling great a little earlier on tonight - totally up to you Hon @Kitten Smiley Very Happy

I have been looking at the cat feed, very funny. Also got some some good news. My dad has lived away from the area I am in for 15 years and he is moving back. Finally after all this time he is coming home. 

Hasn't your night just got a whole lot better @Kitten tat is great news for you. The cat thread is funny and there are some beautiful cats on there - I like to visit that thread when I need a smile or a laugh. @Faith-and-Hope loves to post things on there regularly - she would love a cat but can't have one so she is the cyber aunt to my cat - who we simply call Cat on here for anonymity reasons (she has an unusual name that anyone who knows me would instantly recognise). How many cats do you have - details please, type, colour etc.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance