Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Very overwhelmed

There is Percy my sweet black and white boy wiith big green eyes. He is my baby. Then there is muffy who is a blue cream Persian. She is a very fluffy lady and absolutely gorgeous. Then there is Darcy my white cat. He is the mischievous one. 

88E01C4D-4858-4743-A64D-739CA4E29D89.jpeg

49AD8A12-9C2C-46BB-8469-8845E0DCAE10.jpeg

98246798-98DE-4AA7-9FA6-BEC2FA1E6C96.jpeg

5787C3C2-5663-4A34-B208-DB01F4707718.jpeg

I also had Gerald me special ginger who is now living in the stars but was the sweetest cat you could ever have. I don’t have children and don’t want to. They are my babies!! 

They are adorable @Kitten soooooo cute. You should totally put those pictures on the Everything Cats thread....

I have only one cat and a dog - his name is Toby - I think just about ever second person on this forum has seen a picture of Toby - this is my favourite though...

Toby.jpg

I can see why Toby would be popular... he is sooo gorgeous @Zoe7

I will put some up. They really do make our world 😻

He is a pretty cute little fella @Kitten and he looks so happy all the time. He has a cute little underbite that I think helps him to look so adorable but I am biased because he is my litttle buddy Smiley Tongue

My little girl (Cat) is a beautiful girl too. She rules the house and will often put Toby in his place when he wants to play - Cat is 5 years older and definitely does not want to play with Toby lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance