Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Need help with a complex situation with depression

Have just realised - iPad to face moment - that part two will have to be in (my) morning cos I'm starting to drift off to sleep here .... 

It will also take a bit of sorting out in written words .... hope I didn't do too badly with that last post ....

Stay safe @Former-Member .... we wil get all this sorted out, and everyone wil be better off for it .... jigsaw puzzles .... our relationships are jigsaw puzzles ....

Hugs n hugs ....

💜🤗🌷💕💜🤗🌷💕

What happens when the CEO is so broken right now and can't do any of it which is what has happened @Faith-and-Hope This is the wrong side of the forum for this but I am really really not well. I came close deleting my account yesterday in case I didn't make it. I will re read this when I'm doing better but I think for now I need to work out how to survive first. Thank you so much though. I will read but am pretty much going to stay away from the forum as I'm in crisis every day and taking people with me which I can't do anymore. I'm so sorry. I wish I was better than this. 💜🤗

Just little by little, place tiny pieces of structure back into your environment @Former-Member .... wash a dish .... put some washing into the machine ... sweep the foot .... this is your path to getting un-broken, as unlikely as it may seem .... it's getting back into the living of life in baby steps ....

Please trust this process ....

Carers need it too .... and many carers have mi issues of their own @Former-Member.

💜🌷💕

@Faith-and-Hope

😢😔😢💜💐💜

❤️💕 Morning @Former-Member .....

Heading out for a bit shortly .... going to church. Baptism of Christ is marked on 6/1 ..... lit a candle for you yesterday, and will again today .....

Light a candle in a safe place for your family .... ? It's transferring worry into a material object ..... it's something you are doing already in less positive ways .... exchange one behaviour for another .... gently .... as you can .... one thought of sh into lighting a candle instead.

Work with this. It will take time, but you will learn exchanges ....

Hugs n hugs my friend ..... ❤️💕

I need your help @Faith-and-Hope. Are you around for a minute?

Hello @Former-Member, HeartHeart

Here @Former-Member ...

It's ok as much as I need to talk it I can't do it here. @Faith-and-Hope. I've asked a moderator to email me on my struggle thread. First time I've done that I think. I can't go home things have come to a head with above situation. Just had appointment with therapist who was adamant about what had to happen but I can't do it.

There is almost always more than one solution to things @Former-Member .... and different ways and times to achieve that solution ....

Breathe .... we're all here to help you .... and will work things out - your therapist in person, mods and friends on the forum ....

Breathe .....

Praying for you through this .... gently, gently .... calm the storm .....

💜💐🌷💜💐🌷💜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance