Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

I am trying to get settled to homework @Confused_Mama ..... just a little unsettled from a hostile-ish convo with mr.f&h a short time ago.  Nothing that going out for a coffee and to clear my head won’t fix.

Enjoy ❣️

@Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Adge 

I have not met you yet @Confused_Mama so I'd like to say welcome, I have been off here for a while for various reasons, but good to be back.

I'm enjoying a nice hot chocolate, taken my pain killers, watching some sci-fi movies, which is my favourites as they take me into a different world where I can escape from this one when i need to and making a hexagon chochet blanket.

There is a craft thread on the LE side of the forums @saturnzoon , and someone there who crochets unusually shaped blankets .....

hello @Dunks , @saturnzoon  Smiley Very Happy

hot coffee.jpg

@Faith-and-Hope thank you lovely, sounds good to me, kettle's boiled (4times so far today, without indulging as yet), so shall make a cuppa, sit, relax and smile as if I were out for a coffee 😀

I might join you @Tufftimes. I have just finished an assignment and need to take a break.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeah me too @Shaz51 @Tufftimes @Faith-and-Hope 

Its been a difficult day with hubby not at all well. I need a break.

Hi @saturnzoon @Confused_Mama 

Sherry 

Hi @Faith-and-Hope. You're calling together a proper party's worth of people. 😄

A spell of cooler and slightly damper weather's coming over here, so I hope we've got an indoor venue.

Norman-Thelwell-Cartoons-Punch-Magazine-1958-07-16-84.jpg

Evening 👋
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance