Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Walking group

You’re not kidding @Zoe7 re his ‘dancability’ lol anyhoo I have pic of me somewhere at similar age I was way better looking lol . Well then hair loss so cut hair short ok plus couldnt sing etc haha ok nite. Been fun. Hope I wasn’t too much of a pain 😬

I'm calling it a night to @TAB @Zoe7 @BlueBay @Shaz51 @Lauz have a peaceful sleep all

Nite nite @saturnzoon .. not far off here re bed and sleep

Hi @Zoe7@TAB@saturnzoon@Shaz51@Lauz and others passing through 

Hubby and I walked for 30 mins before dinner. Didn’t want to but good thst I did. 

Well done BB - keeping up a routine is important. I get that with the pool and should be able to extend it to walking when the weather gets a bit warmer.

No walking for me today @BlueBay - lots of sleeping. I will try to get out tomorrow after the pool - maybe take Toby to the beach if it isn't too cold.

way to go sis @BlueBay Heart

we could not get a parking spot at the hospital today so we parked the car and walked there and back Smiley Happy

That counts @Shaz51 Smiley Tongue

That’s good @Shaz51

it’s ok that you didn’t walk tiday @Zoe7

sometimes sleeping and resting is what we really need. No pressure for tomorrow if you go that’s great if not don’t stress!!! Ha ha lol listen to me. 😂  I should give myself some of my own advice!!!!! 

ha ha @BlueBay, @Zoe7, mr shaz had to have the rest of the afternoon off Heart

we both had a restful afternoon

haha @BlueBay It's easier to give our the advice - harder to take it on ourselves. It will be easier for me to get out and walk when daylight savings begins - will be able to get to the beach but avoid most of the traffic later in the day. I have my first session with the DBT psychologist on Wednesday afternoon so I may need to go to the beach afterwards to get out of my own head a bit - hope the weather is ok.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance